- 1 lb 99% fat free ground turkey
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) pinto beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) petite diced tomatoes drained
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz.) tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning powder ( I use salt-free Dak’s Taco Knight)
- Spray a skillet with non stick cooking oil and add ground turkey. Cook until ground turkey is cooked throughly.
- Add all ingredients into a crockpot for 4-6 hours on low.
- Stir and serve.
Servings: 6 cups. 0 Freestyle SmartPoints® per cup