- 3 eggs
- 3 cups plain nonfat greek yogurt or nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 ounce of instant sugar free/fat free chocolate pudding mix ( which is half of a 1oz small package)
- 1/2 ounce of instant sugar free/fat free butterscotch pudding mix
- 12 Oreo thins
- 1 tsp butter extract or vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp sugar substitute ( Splenda, Swerve or Stevia )
Add yogurt and dry pudding, mix well. Place aluminum foil muffin wrappers into muffin tin. (it’s important to use the foil muffin liners due to the amount of moisture these cheesecake carry. The paper liners don’t hold up well and won’t allow for the cheesecake to set.)
Bake 350 for 30 min. It may look jiggly but once it’s chilled, it will set.
The will rise quite a bit while in the oven but once cooled they will flatten.Let them cool for about 15-20 min before covering it with plastic wrap and let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
💥it’s recommended to chill overnight before eating. It can taken up to 12 hours for the texture and flavor to completely set in. The longer it chills the better it tastes.
Makes 12 cheesecakes for 2 freestyle smart points each.
Add any toppings for additional points. I added fat free reddi whip and Lily’s no sugar added chocolate chips ( you can purchase the Lily’s chocolate chips via Amazon on my products page of this blog)
If you don’t like to eat sugar substitutes you can make it with a regular 1 oz small package of pudding and omit the sugar substitutes all together and add 1 Tbsp real sugar.
Makes 12 cheesecakes for 3 smart points for one single serving of cheesecake