- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk.
- 2 teaspoons almond or vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Gold Medal self rising flour
- 1/2 cup Fage non fat plain or greek yogurt
- non stick cooking spray
- In a large bowl, add yogurt first, followed by self rising flour and a dash of vanilla. Use a rubber spatula to mix together. It will be crumbly at first which is totally normal.
- Flour your hands and work surface and begin kneading. I knead my dough in the bowl because its less messy. Knead until you can easily form a loaf about 10 turns.
Spray mini bread pan ( 5 3/4 X 3 inch) with non stick cooking spray and place dough inside.
- Cook at 425 degrees for 20 min. Take out and let cool for 10 minutes and cut into 4 slices.
Beat eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, unsweetened almond milk in a separate bowl.
Heat skillet and spray with non stick cooking spray. Dip each slice into egg mixture and put on skillet. Cook for 2 min on each side until crispy.
Servings: Makes 4 slices for 1 serving. 5 Freestyle SmartPoints® per serving.
Toppings are additional points.
If you use any other brands other than listed on this recipe the points may vary. Please be sure to double check the point value in the ww app recipe builder.