- 1/2 cup Gold Medal self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup Fage plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup lite cheddar cheese ( I use Trader Joe’s lite three cheese blend)
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning or Italian seasoning
- Egg wash (1 tsp water mixed with one beaten egg)
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Combine flour and greek yogurt, cheese, garlic powder, old bay seasoning and onion salt
2. Sprinkle a little extra flour on the tabletop or whatever surface you plan on using to knead the dough. Place the dough ball on top, kneading it with your hands. If it sticks to your hands, sprinkle a little extra flour on it. Knead for 3-5 times,until it’s a pliable dough.
3. Roll dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cut out circles with a 2-inch cookie cutter. Spray the top of the roll dough with non-stick cooking spray or you brush the tops with egg wash to brown the tops.
4. Cook at 400 degrees for 15-20 min.
Serving: Makes 5 mini biscuits for 1 Freestyle SmartPoints® each.
If you use any other brand other than what is listed, please be sure to check the points using the ww recipe builder.