- 1 cup gold medal self rising flour
- 1/2-3/4 cup non fat plain Greek yogurt (depending on the consistency of the dough)
- 1 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fat free half and half cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a medium mixing bowl whisk the sugar, and self rising flour. Using a fork mix the greek yogurt into the mixture until all the flour is blended together.
2. Add vanilla bean extract and egg white. Mix with a spoon to combine.
3. Using your hands, knead into a soft dough, doesn’t take long to do this 1-2 minutes.
4.Roll the dough to make a rectangle, make sure the dough is about an inch thick.
5. Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut the dough into 10 small triangles.
6.Place the triangles on the parchment paper and bake for about 10 minutes, or until lightly golden.
7.To make the glaze: whisk the half and half, the swerve powdered sugar, & vanilla together.
Once scones have cooled, spread the glaze on top of the scones.
Servings: Makes 10 scones/ 3 Freestyle SmartPoints® per scone