- 4 ounces of 93% Butterball Ground Turkey
- 1 Joseph’s lavish wrap
- 2 tbsp Trader Joe’s guiltless guacamole
- 1 tbsp fat free plain yogurt or non fat sour cream
- Taco Bell sauce or any other hot sauce
- 2 tbsp Tostitos cheese dip
Cut one Joseph’s lavish wrap in half and place 1/2 of the lavish wrap in air-fryer at 390 degrees for 6 min or you can also cook it in the oven at 400 degrees for 4 min on each side. Once the wrap is crispy, take out of air fryer use a pizza cutter to cut the wrap into triangle pieces.
Place triangle pieces on a plate and add 4 oz of cooked ground turkey and any toppings you’d like.
I top mine with 2 tbsp Tostitos cheese dip, 2 tbsp Trader Joe’s guiltless guacamole. 1 tbsp fat free yogurt and taco bell hot sauce.
Serving: 1 plate of nachos for 6 Freestyle SmartPoints® with the toppings mentioned above