- 1/2 c. Gold Medal self-rising flour
- 1/2 c. Fage plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 4 Great Value ( Walmart brand) Turkey Pepperoni
- 2 Tbsp Great Value Pizza Sauce
- 1 ounce Trader Joe’s lite mozzarella
egg wash ( 1 egg beaten with 1 tsp water)
1. Preheat oven to 425. Combine flour and Greek yogurt.
2. Sprinkle a little extra flour on the tabletop or whatever surface you plan on using to knead the dough. Place the dough ball on top, kneading it with your hands. If it sticks to your hands, sprinkle a little extra flour on it. Knead 8-10 times, until it’s a pliable dough.The less you knead it the less sticky it is to work with.
3. Spread the 1/2 dough out on a parchment-lined baking sheet, until it’s about 1/4″ thick, then cover with pizza sauce, cheese, and turkey pepperoni and fold up dough and pinch sides to close up the holes. Repeat steps for the other 1/2 of the dough.
4. Brush tops of the dough with egg wash (egg beaten with 1tsp water)
5. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the crust has puffed up and is lightly golden.
Servings: Makes 2 calzones for 4 Freestyle SmartPoints® each
If you use any other brands other than listed on the recipe the points may vary. Please be sure to double check the points in the ww recipe builder.