- 1/2 cup Gold Medal self rising flour
- 1/2 cup Fage non fat Greek yogurt
- Four 97% fat free Hebrew National Hot Dogs
- Egg wash (1 tsp water mixed with a beaten egg)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, add yogurt and self rising flour. Use a rubber spatula to mix together. It will be crumbly at first which is totally normal.
2. Flour your hands and work surface and begin kneading. Knead until you can easily form a ball, about 8-10 turns.
3. Cut the dough into 4 servings. Roll each section into a 1/4 inch rope and wrap around each hot dog. Brush each of the pretzels dogs with a little egg wash to help brown the tops.
4. Cook for 20 min until the tops are golden brown.
Servings: Makes 4 Pretzel Dogs / 2 Freestyle SmartPoints® each
Note: If you use any other brands other than listed in the recipe the point value may vary. Please check the ww recipe application for accuracy.