- 1/2 cup Gold Medal self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup Fage plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Sugar Free Jam (any flavor)
- 1 Tbsp Sugar Free Vanilla Frosting
- 1/2 tsp warm water
- dash of Sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine flour and Greek yogurt.
2. Sprinkle a little extra flour on the tabletop or whatever surface you plan on using to knead the dough. Place the dough ball on top, kneading it with your hands. If it sticks to your hands, sprinkle a little extra flour on it. Knead for 5-8 turns, until it’s a pliable dough.
3. Separate the dough into two servings. Spread the dough out on a parchment-lined baking sheet, until it’s about 1/4″ thick, then cover with 1/2 Tbsp sugar free jam on each section and fold up dough and pinch sides to close up the holes.
4. Brush tops of the dough with egg wash (egg beaten with 1 tsp water)
5. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the crust has puffed up and is lightly golden.
6. Mix sugar free vanilla frosting with 1 tsp of warm water to thin it out. Pour over each turnover after turnovers have cooled for 5 min. Add Sprinkles.
Serving:Makes 2 turnovers / 4 Freestyle SmartPoints® each