- 3 ripe bananas, medium-large
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. Splenda Brown sugar blend
- 3 Tbsp. Stevia or sugar substitute
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup Gold Medal self rising flour
- 2 Tbsp. Land o’ lakes made with canola oil light butter melted or you can substitute 3 Tbsp of unsweetened applesauce in place of the light butter.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray loaf pan (9×5 or 8×4) with non stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl add bananas and use a fork to mash well.
3. Add egg, vanilla, brown sugar and stevia or sugar substitute . Stir well.
4. In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda & powder.
5. Add dry ingredients into the wet slowly as you stir.
Before the two are incorporated add in melted butter. Stir just until barely combined.
💥DO NOT OVER MIX. The number one tip is to not over mix.
6. Pour into pan and bake for 30-45 minutes or until an inserted knife or toothpick comes out clean. If making them into muffins decrease the cooking time to 14-16 minutes.
Store in an airtight container
Servings: 12 slices for 2 Freestyle SmartPoints® per slice or 12 muffins for 2 points each