- 3/4 cup – 1 cup non fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup gold medal self rising flour
- 1 tbsp caramel extract or vanilla
- 1 Tbsp land o lakes melted light butter made with canola oil
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp Stevia or any other sugar substitute
- 1 Tbsp Splenda Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp swerve confectioners sugar ( you can purchase this on my products page on the blog via Amazon)
- 2 tsp hot water
- dash of vanilla or caramel extract
Directions:1. Preheat oven to 400.Combine flour, Greek yogurt and extract.
2. Sprinkle a little extra flour on the tabletop or whatever surface you plan on using to knead the dough. Place the dough ball on top, kneading it with your hands. If it sticks to your hands, sprinkle a little extra flour on it. Knead for 2 min, or until it’s a pliable dough.(I recommend starting with less yogurt at first to avoid getting the dough too sticky. And more as you go to get to a pliable dough.)
3. Spread the dough out on a parchment-lined baking sheet, until it’s about 1/4″ thick.
4. Brush melted butter on dough & sprinkle cinnamon & Stevia and 1 Tbsp Splenda Brown Sugar blend on top of buttered dough.
5.Roll up the dough and divide into 5 servings. Place cinnamon rolls on a parchment lined cookie sheet and cook for 22 min.6.Let them cool for 5 min before adding icing.Icing:Mix 2 Tbsp swerve confectioners sugar and 2 tsp hot water together and a dash of vanilla or caramel extract and brush on top of cinnamon rolls.
Servings: Makes 5 cinnamon rolls. 4 Freestyle SmartPoints® for each one.
If you use different brands other than listed on the recipes the points may vary. Be sure to always variety the points on the Weight Watchers recipe builder.