- 1 box Pillsbury sugar-free yellow cake mix.
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice and a bit of lemon zest
- 1 small (1oz) package of sugar-free lemon flavor pudding mix
- 1 cup skim milk
- 6 oz fat-free cool whip
- fruit of your choice ( strawberries, blueberries, raspberries ect.)
In a mixing bowl combine cake mix, unsweetened apple sauce, eggs, lemon juice, zest and water.
Pour batter into a lightly sprayed with cooking spray 9×11 pan.
Cook at 350 for 22 minutes. While it’s cooling, in a mixing bowl combine pudding mix and skim milk. Whisk together until it thickens.
Using the end of a mixing spoon, poke the cake with holes through the entire cake. Pour pudding mixture onto cake.
Refrigerator for 2 hours and then add cool whip and fruit.
Servings: 18 servings/ 4 Freestyle SmartPoints® per serving.