- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Quest Protein Powder (any flavor) or one sample packet Quest Variety Protein Powder Packs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 cups uncooked old-fashioned oats
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 28 g Lily’s dark chocolate no sugar added chocolate chips, or any no sugar added chocolate chips Lily’s Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
In a medium bowl, combine almond milk, applesauce, egg and vanilla. Stir together until smooth. Stir in the uncooked old-fashioned oats, baking soda and cinnamon. Then add Quest Protein Powder, chocolate chips, mix until well blended.
Drop dough by rounded spoonful’s onto lined with parchment cookie sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove cookies from pan to cool on wire racks.
Servings: Make 15 cookies/ 1 Freestyle SmartPoints® per cookie