- 1 cup whole grain buttermilk @kodiakcakes flapjack pancake mix (Kodiak Pancake Mix)
- 1 scoop any flavor Quest protein powder* ( I used Vanilla Milkshake) Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce.
- 1/2 cup water (give or take depending on the batter consistency).
- 1/4 cup Stevia or any other sugar substitute
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, combine egg, water, applesauce & sugar substitute. Blend together. Add Kodiak mix & protein powder. Fold in 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Spray the muffin tin with cooking spray or use muffin foiled- liners. *Note: paper muffin liners tend to stick to the batter. I recommend using either foil muffin liners or spraying the muffin tin with non stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 min.
Makes 12 muffins = 1 Freestyle SmartPoints® each.
* you can omit the protein powder and add 1/4 cup more of the kodiak mix and they would still be the same amount of points