- 4 boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- dash of rosemary, ground cumin, ground coriander & oregano.
- 1/4 cup yellow onion
- 1 low point pita (I use Joseph’s ® Flax, Oat, Bran Whole Wheat pita)
- 2 Tbsp. tzatziki sauce
1.In a skillet, spray nonstick cooking spray and add raw onions. Cook until they are caramelized.
2.Add chicken tenders, rosemary, ground cumin, ground coriander, and oregano. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink.
3.Place onions and chicken into a pita (Heat up pita on a skillet for a few minutes) and serve with tzatziki sauce
- 1 cup non fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice.
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small English cucumber, diced (the long, skinny ones)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. fresh dill
Combine all ingredients together in a food processor or blender. Stir and serve.
Servings: Makes one gyro for 1 Freestyle SmartPoints® if you use Joseph’s ® pita and the homemade tzatziki sauce