- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin purée
- 1 cup whole grain buttermilk @kodiakcakes flapjack pancake mix (Kodiak Pancake Mix)
- 1/4 cup of any flavor protein powder ( I use Quest Vanilla Milkshake) Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup cup water ( give or take depending on the batter consistency)
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp. Stevia or sugar substitute
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 14g of Lily’s no sugar added chocolate chips or any sugar free chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and using a muffin tin, line a full size muffin tin with 12 liners.
2. In a medium bowl add pumpkin purée, egg, water, extract, and stevia or sugar substitute. Stir well.
4. In a separate bowl combine protein powder, kodiak pancake mix, pumpkin spice,cinnamon. baking powder.
5. Add dry ingredients into the wet slowly as you stir. Stir just until combined. Then add fold in no sugar added chocolate chips.
💥DO NOT OVER MIX.
6. Pour into muffin *foiled liners ( or spray the muffin tin with non stick cooking spray). And add a few (no sugar added) chocolate chips on top of each muffin.
Bake for 18-20 minutes or until an inserted knife or toothpick comes out clean.
Store in an airtight container
Servings: Makes 12 full size muffins. 1 Freestyle SmartPoints® per muffin.
*paper muffin liners tend to stick to the batter. I recommend using either foil muffin liners or spraying the muffin tin with non stick cooking spray.