- 3 eggs
- 3-5 cups plain fat free Greek yogurt ( I use a large container, which is about 5 cups)
- 1 (1oz) small box instant sugar free/fat free chocolate fudge flavor pudding.
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 10 crushed Oreo mint thins
- 3 Tbsp sugar substitute ( I used stevia)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixing bowl add eggs, sugar substitute and extract & mix well using a wire whisk. Add dry pudding, mix well, then add yogurt. Mix again. Fold in crushed mint Oreos.
- Pour into a lightly greased with non stick cooking spray pie dish or springform pan. I used a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake for 30 min. It may look jiggly but once it’s chilled, it will set. Let it cool for about 15-20 min before covering it with plastic wrap and let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- It can take up to 12 hours for the texture and flavor to completely set in. The longer it chills the better it tastes.
- Store in refrigerator on a paper plate, cover with plastic wrap leaving the sides open to help absorb moisture for up to a week.
Servings: 8 slices, 2 Freestyle SmartPoints® for a slice.
Note: You can substitute regular chocolate fudge pudding mix in place of the sugar free/fat free pudding mix. It would be 4 Freestyle SmartPoints® for 1 slice ( Makes 8 slices), with that substitution.