- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned 100% whole grain oats
- 1 scoop peanut butter Quest nutrition Protein Powder or any protein powder would work
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 8 Tbsp Jif whips creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp almond or vanilla extract
- 14 grams Lily’s (no sugar added) Dark Chocolate Chip )
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened coconut (optional, points are the same with or without it)
- 2-4 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- In a mixing bowl combine oats, protein powder, cinnamon. Stir in peanut butter, honey and almond extract.
- Add chocolate chips. Mixture should be a little sticky but also be able to crumble.
- Little by little add in almond milk 1 tablespoon at a time, using hands scoop a ball together and mold into a ball.
- If the protein balls are a little dry, add in more liquid but not too much where it won’t hold it’s shape.
- Store in a air tight container for up to a week.
Makes 22 protein balls/ 2 Freestyle SmartPoints® per protein bite