- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt ( I used Trader Joe’s)
- 1/2 cup gold medal self rising flour
- 1/4 cup great value (Walmart brand) pizza sauce
- 2 oz lite Trader Joe’s mozzarella
- 14 great value (Walmart) turkey pepperoni
- 1 tsp of grated parmesan
- a dash of pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Combine flour and Greek yogurt.
2. Sprinkle a little extra flour on the tabletop or whatever surface you plan on using to knead the dough. Place the dough ball on top, kneading it with your hands. If it sticks to your hands, sprinkle a little extra flour on it. Knead for about 3-4 times, until it’s a pliable dough.
3. Spread the dough out on a parchment-lined cookie sheet to roll dough ) I spray my Pizza Roller with non stick cooking, to keep the dough from sticking) until it’s about 1/4″ thick, and cover with marinara and add a dash of pepper flakes( it’s life changing), cheese, and the toppings of your choice. I love to add 1tsp of grated cheese on top to give it a bit more flavor. Try it, you won’t regret it.
4. Cook in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the crust has puffed up and is lightly golden and all of the cheese has melted.
Servings: The entire pizza is only 9 Freestyle SmartPoints® points. Or 1 Freestyle SmartPoints® per slice for 9 small slices.