- 1 medium-large zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. Splenda Brown sugar blend
- 3 Tbsp. Stevia or sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup Gold Medal self rising flour
- 2 Tbsp. Land o lakes made with canola oil light butter melted or you can substitute 3 Tbsp of unsweetened applesauce in place of the light butter.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray loaf pan (9×5 or 8×4) with non stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl add egg, water, vanilla, brown sugar and stevia or sugar substitute. Stir well.
4. In a separate bowl combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg & baking powder.
5. Add dry ingredients into the wet slowly as you stir.
Before the two are add in melted butter. Stir just until barely combined.
Grate zucchini. Stir into the mixture until well combined.
💥DO NOT OVER MIX.
6. Pour into bread pan and bake for 30-45 minutes or until an inserted knife or toothpick comes out clean.
Add frosting once muffin or bread has cooled.
- 3 ounces of 1/3 fat free cream cheese (soften)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- Dash of Stevia or sugar substitute
- 2-3 Tbsp unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- Dash of cinnamon
- In food processor or blender add soft cream cheese, almond milk, Stevia & vanilla extract and blend well.
- Spread frosting evenly over each muffin or slice.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over top of frosting.
Makes enough frosting to cover 12 muffins or 12 slices of bread. Store in an airtight container
Servings: Makes 12 slices or 12 full size muffins.
One frosted full size muffin or one frosted slice is 3 Freestyle SmartPoints® .
*if you don’t add the frosting, they are 2 Freestyle SmartPoints® .