Panko Chicken Tenders
- 12 boneless/ skinless chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 Tbsp dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On a shallow plate mix together the panko bread crumbs, rosemary and seasoned salt. In another small bowl add eggs. Beat eggs with wire whisk until combined.
- Dip tenders into egg mixture. Then coat chicken tenders in panko mixture.
- Places the coated chicken tenders onto a lined with parchment paper baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for about 25-30 minutes until tenders are fully cooked.
Servings: Makes 12 chicken tenders / 5 tenders for 2 Freestyle SmartPoints®