Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- 6 Olé’ Extreme Wellness tortillas or any 1 point tortillas
- 2 oz. 1/3 reduced fat cream cheese (softened)
- 12 ounces of shredded skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 oz ) can healthy request cream of chicken soup
- 2 ounces light mozzarella cheese ( I use Trader Joe’s lite mozzarella)
- 1 can (4oz) green chilies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, combine soup, chilies, and softened cream cheese. Blend together. ( set aside 1/2 cup of sauce for the top) then add shredded chicken.
- Using a skillet pan, spray each side of the tortillas with non stick cooking spray and cook in a skillet on medium high for 30-50 seconds, flip over and cook the other side for the same amount.
- Divide the chicken mixture evenly on each tortilla (about 1/4 cup). Roll up each tortilla and place into a lightly greased 9×9 square pan. Continue until all 6 enchiladas are in pan. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas.
- Cook for 25 minutes. Take out and add light mozzarella cheese over the top of the enchiladas & cook for another 5 minutes or until cheese has melted completely.
Servings: Makes 6 enchiladas / 3 Freestyle SmartPoints for 1 enchilada or 7 Freestyle Smartpoints for 2 enchiladas.