- 1/2 cup fat free or light Italian salad dressing ( I use light Olive Garden Italian dressing)
- 2 tsp chicken seasoning or chicken bullion
- 2 tsp dry Italian dressing seasoning
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 4 slices (1 oz. pieces)
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze (I use Trader Joe’s)
- fresh torn basil leaves
- In a large plastic bag, combine salad dressing, chicken seasoning and dry Italian dressing seasoning.
- Place chicken in bag, zip the plastic and turn the bag over to coat. Marinate for 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven at 400 degrees. Drain chicken, discarding marinade.
- Place chicken breasts on a lined with parchment paper baking sheet. Place in oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Take chicken out of oven & add 1oz. mozzarella on each piece of chicken and cook for 5 additional minutes. Take out of the oven and let the chicken cool for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle on diced tomatoes and pieces of fresh basil.
- And then drizzle balsamic glaze over the tops of each chicken breast.
Servings: Makes 4 servings. 4 Freestyle Smartpoints per serving.