- 1 reduced fat graham cracker pre-made pie crust (inch)
- 12 oz. non fat plain yogurt (I use Chobani) or you can use 2 (5.3oz) of light and fit key lime Greek yogurt (points would not change for a slice)
- 1 small package sugar free lime gelatin
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 8 oz fat free cool whip
- Dissolve jello into boiling water. Using a wire whisk, mix well. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in yogurt and fresh lime juice until combined. Fold in cool whip.
- Pour into crust and refrigerator for 2 hours.
Servings: Makes 10 slices. 5 Freestyle smart points per slice.
A great dessert to bring for any potluck!