- 1 (14.5 oz) can of peaches (no sugar added)
- 1 Devotion Nutrition peach cobbler flex packet
- 3/4 cup or 2 sample packs of Devotion angel food cake protein powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or skim milk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Stevia or sugar substitute
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly spray a 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl combine Angel Food Cake Protein Powder, baking powder , Devotion Peach Cobbler flex flavor, and cinnamon. Stir in milk and egg with wire whisk or fork until blended.
- In a medium bowl, mix sugar substitute, peaches and lemon juice.
- Pour peach mixture in bottom of the baking dish and then add flour mixture on top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand about 20 minutes before serving.
- After it cools. Top with fat free Reddi Whip and a dash of cinnamon.
Servings: Makes 4 servings. 1 Freestyle Smartpoints per serving.
Serve over light vanilla ice cream for additional points.
You can substitute the protein powder for 3/4 cup sugar free pillsbury yellow cake mix and omit the peach cobbler flex favor packet.
This substitution would be 4 Freestyle points per serving/ makes 4 servings.