- 1 scoop or sample packet of Devotion angel food cake protein powder or 1/4 cup of any vanilla protein powder
Use promo code PD10 to get 10% off your order with Devotion
- 2 Devotion Monkey Bread flex flavor packets or you can substitute this for 1/2 Tbsp almond extract
- 4 Tbsp flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or water
- 1 egg white
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 cup carrots, finely grated
- 2 Tbsp softened light cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp fat free cool whip
- Dash of vanilla or almond extract
- Dash of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use non-stick cooking spray to coat 6 muffin cups and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix almond milk, egg white and egg. Combine dry ingredients with liquid mixture, then fold in carrots and pour into prepared pans.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely, then spread frosting over the top with a dash of cinnamon.
Servings: Makes 6 carrot-cake cupcakes/ 1 Freestyle Smartpoints for one cupcake