- 1 sample packet or 1 scoop of Devotion brownie batter protein powder
- 1 Devotion Nutrition Peanut Butter Crunch flex flavor packet or 1 Tbsp Pb2
Use code PD10 to get 10 % off your order click this link Devotion Nutrition
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Stevia or sugar substitute
- 1 Tbsp non fat plain yogurt or nonfat plain Greek yogurt.
- 1/4 cup water
- 25 Lilly’s no sugar added chocolate chips (5 chips per cookie)
- 2 Tbsp fat free cool whip
- 1 Tbsp melted Jif whips peanut butter
- In a small mixing bowl mix together protein powder, flex flavoring, baking powder, Stevia. Then mix in egg, extract, nonfat yogurt and water. Whisk until well blended.
- Spoon batter onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet or make in Whoopie pie pan. (Be sure to spray pan with non stick cooking spray) I use this Whoopie pan.
- Making 5 size cookies about 3 inches a part as they do spread in the oven.
- Cook at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Let them cool for about 10 minutes and the frost with fat free cool whip and drizzle 1 Tbsp of Jif whips peanut butter evenly between all 5 cookies.
Servings: Makes 5 cookies / 1 Freestyle SmartPoints® each