- 2 lbs raw or frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 wedges of laughing cow cheese (any flavor) I used herb and garlic
- 2 (1 oz) packets dry Ranch seasoning
- 8 slices of black label precooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream or non fat plain yogurt
1. In a crockpot or instant pot combine place chicken, and Ranch seasoning. (If you use raw chicken tenders/breasts add 1/4 cup water to the chicken and ranch seasoning, if you use frozen chicken tenders/breasts they tend to carry a lot of moisture and really don’t not need the extra liquid)
2. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours, until chicken shreds easily.
3. Once chicken is shredded stir with a fork and drain any access liquid. Then add laughing cow cheese wedges and sour cream to the shredded chicken.
4. Cook on low for an additional 15 minutes.
5. Stir until well combined and add crumbled bacon, salt and pepper.
6. Serve on your favorite roll or tortilla.
Servings: Makes 6 servings/ 2 Freestyle smart points per serving
Note: roll or tortillas are additional points
Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to a week or freezer.