- 3 eggs
- 3 cups plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 1 (1oz) small box instant sugar free/fat free cheesecake flavor pudding.
- 1 Tbsp caramel extract
- 3 Tbsp sugar substitute ( I used stevia)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixing bowl add eggs, sugar substitute and extract & mix well using a wire whisk. Then add yogurt, & dry pudding, mix well.
- Pour into a lightly greased with non stick cooking spray pie dish or springform pan. I used a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake for 30 min. It may look jiggly but once it’s chilled, it will set. Let it cool for about 15-20 min before covering it with plastic wrap and let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- It can take up to 12 hours for the texture and flavor to completely set in. The longer it chills the better it tastes.
- Store in refrigerator on a paper plate & cover with a paper towel and then plastic wrap to help absorb moisture for up to a week. You can also freeze it for up to a month.
Servings: Makes 8 slices/ 1 point a slice
Toppings are extra points. I added 1 Tbsp smuckers sugar free caramel syrup and fat free Reddi Whip for one additional point.