- 3 cups chopped cooked skinless boneless chicken or rotisserie (without skin)
- 1 (10 1/2oz.) can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
- Dash of garlic powder
- Dash of onion powder
- 3/4 cup light cheese blend ( I use Trader Joe’s three lite cheese blend)
- 1 cup non fat plain or Greek yogurt
- 3 tsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup panko Japanese style bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp land o’Lakes light butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine chicken, cream of chicken soup, yogurt, cheese, poppy seeds, and seasonings. Stir until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased with non stick cooking spray baking dish.
- Stir together panko bread crumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle evenly over casserole.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Servings: Makes 6 (3/4 cup) servings for 4 Freestyle smart points per servings