- 1 lb 93% fat free ground turkey (I use Butterball)
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 (10.5 oz) 98% Fat Free Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken or Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 40 frozen potato crowns or Tator Tots ( I use Ore-Ida crispy crowns)
- 1/2 cup lite cheese ( I use Trader Joe’s lite 3 cheese blend)
- Reduced sugar ketchup (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook ground turkey over medium-high heat. Add garlic powder and onion salt and cook until turkey is no longer pink.
- Stir in soup and frozen corn.
- Pour mixture into a 11×7 baking dish that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Arrange tater tots on top of the entire casserole.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then add cheese on top and place back into the oven for additional 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve with a drizzle of ketchup on top.
Servings: Makes 6 (1 cup servings) 8 Freestyle smart points per serving or if you use 99% fat free ground turkey 1 serving is 6 Freestyle smart points.