- 6 oz high fiber pasta (I used Barilla plus Penne pasta)
- 1 lb 99% ground turkey
- 1 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 can (15 oz) low sodium black beans (rinsed)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (10.5oz) can of mild red enchilada sauce
- 4 Tbsp of Tostitos cheese dip
- 1/2 cup lite cheddar cheese (I use Trader Joe’s)
- 1/4 cup non fat plain yogurt
- 3 green onions chopped and diced for garnish
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the box and drain.
- In a large skillet, sprayed with non stick cooking spray, add ground turkey and cook on medium high until ground turkey is cooked all the way through.
- Add the taco seasoning and 1/4 cup of water, stir and cook until water is gone.
- Incorporate pasta, black beans, enchilada sauce and cheeses on into skillet on low heat. Add non fat plain yogurt and stir until all ingredients are incorporated and garnish with green onions.
Servings: Makes 6 (1 cup) servings/ 5 Freestyle smart points per serving