- 1/2 cup Fage plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Gold Medal self rising flour
- dash of garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Sugar Free G. Hughes BBQ sauce
- 2 oz lite Mozzarella (I use Trader Joe’s lite mozzarella)
- 6 oz boneless skinless diced pre-cooked chicken tenders ( I use Tyson’s )
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp finley chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine flour, Greek yogurt and garlic powder
- Sprinkle a little extra flour on the tabletop or whatever surface you plan on using to knead the dough. Place the dough ball on top, kneading it with your hands. If it sticks to your hands, sprinkle a little extra flour on it. Knead for 8-10 times, until it’s a pliable dough
- Spread the dough out
- on a parchment-lined sheet to roll dough until it’s about 1/4″ thick, and then flip it into a lightly sprayed with non stick cooking 10-inch cast iron pan or cookie sheet.
- Cover with BBQ sauce, mozzarella cheese, pre-cooked diced chicken, cilantro, red onion.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the crust has puffed up and is lightly golden and all of the cheese has melted.
- Once cooled, drizzle a little more BBQ sauce on top.
Servings: 7 slices for 7 Freestyle SmartPoints® or 1 Freestyle SmartPoints® per slice.