This week I’m teaming up with Devotion Nutrition. They are in the process of repackaging their products and are offering 15% off your entire order this week only. Use promo code PD10 and click here to order yours today.
- 1 scoop Devotion Nutrition Brownie Batter protein powder (or one sample packet) or you can use 1/4 cup of another protein powder that is specifically made for baking
- 1 Devotion flex flavors packet (optional) I use Italian Cookie you could substitute almond extract for a flex flavor
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup warm or hot water
- 1 Tbsp @pillsbury sugar free chocolate frosting (melted)
- 1 Oreo crushed into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients into a small mixing bowl.
- (I made a batch with cold water and one with warm or hot water and I found that the batter with the warm or hot water had a smooth texture when I poured them into a lightly greased donut pan.)
- Pour batter into a lightly greased silicone mini donut pan.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Take them out of the oven and let them cool for 5-7 minutes.
- Put 1 Tbsp sugar free frosting in a microwaveable bowl for 15 seconds to melt the frosting and then spread evenly on top of donuts.
- In a small zip lock bag, crush one Oreo cookie into small pieces
- Sprinkle Oreo crumbs evenly on the cooled donuts
Servings: Makes 5 mini donuts/ 1 Freestyle Smartpoint each of 3 mini donuts for 4 Freestyle smart points
*Points may vary if you use another brand of protein powder