- 12 skinless boneless chicken tenders
- 1 tsp Daks spices (salt free, all natural) Taco Knight seasoning or any low sodium taco seasoning
- 1/2 yellow pepper (diced)
- 1/2 orange pepper (diced)
- 1/2 yellow sweet onion (diced)
- 1/2 red pepper (diced)
- 6 extreme olé wellness tortillas (or any 1 point)
- Garnish with fresh limes and cilantro
- Using a cast iron grill pan or an outdoor grill, grill chicken tenders until they are no longer pink.
- Add veggies and sprinkle taco seasoning on top.
- Grill veggies and chicken until they are both throughly cooked.
Servings: Makes 6 Fajitas / 1 Freestyle smart point per Fajita.
( includes tortilla, chicken and veggies) toppings are additional points depending on what you add.
I’ve absolutely recommend Daks spices salt free, all natural seasonings. I love the fact that these spices don’t carry salt (which has high sodium) which then causes our bodies to retain water or bloat.
The amazing folks at @daksspices set up a promo code (WWpounddropper) for my friends/followers to get free shipping and 10% off.
Click here for their website and use promo code WWpounddropper.
This week only they have a special-get 4 spice blends for $24.95.