Looking for a great dessert for Mother’s Day or a family gathering?
These mini cheesecakes bites have a graham cracker crust and a smooth creamy texture, which makes them irresistible! A definite crowd pleaser!
- 6 sheets graham crackers
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Land O’ Lakes light butter or any light butter
- 1/2 tsp Splenda Brown Sugar Blend or any brown sugar substitute
- 8oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese (softened)
- 2 Tbsp Stevia or any sugar substitute
- 1 1/2 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 cup non fat plain or Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp baking toffee bits
- 1 Tbsp melted Nutella or Hazelnut Chocolate spread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 24 mini muffin tin with foil liners ( mini foil liners are recommended)
- In a food processor, break graham crackers, Splenda brown sugar blend & cinnamon. Drizzle butter during the blending.
- Divide the crust into 24 mini muffin liners and press down using your fingers so the crumbs are nice and firm.
- Bake for 5 minutes and then remove from oven.
- In a food processor or using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese, and Stevia until smooth. Add egg and egg white and then blend again until smooth. Then add plain yogurt, vanilla and flour and blend until combined, scraping down sides as you go.
- Divide and scoop the cheesecake mixture into 24 mini muffin cups using a spoon.
- Bake for 15-18 minute. The centers will rise.
- Remove from oven and let them cool for 20 minutes on the counter. The center will flatten once cooled.
- Refrigerate in muffin tin, covered for at least 8 hours or best overnight.
- When you are ready to serve, add 1 Tbsp Nutella into a microwaveable bowl and Place in microwave for 45 seconds or until melted. Drizzle melted Nutella evenly over 24 cheesecake bites. Then sprinkle 2 Tbsp toffee bits evenly on top of all 24 cheesecake bites )
Servings: Makes 24 cheesecake bites / 2 Freestyle smart point per cheesecake bite
Or it makes 12 regular size cheesecakes ( in a regular size muffin tin) for 4 Freestyle smart points per cheesecake.
Note: Feel free to add any toppings of your choice.