This BBQ Chicken Salad is my absolute favorite. Topping it with Litehouse jalapeño ranch takes this salad to a whole new level.
- 3 panko crusted chicken tenders or boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 1/4 cup frozen (thawed) corn
- 1/4 cup canned black beans (drained)
- 1 oz lite mozzarella (I use Trader Joe’s)
- 1 oz avocado
- drizzled with G Hughes Sugar Free BBQ sauce
- 1 Tbsp drizzled @litehousefoods jalapeño ranch ( you can usually find this dressing in the refrigerator/produce section at Walmart.
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce (cut into pieces or from a bag)
- On a large plate combine lettuce, corn, beans, mozzarella cheese, avocado.
- Dice panko Chicken tenders and add to Salad.
- Drizzle bbq sauce and jalapeño ranch dressing over the top.
Servings: Makes 1 large salad/ 5 Freestyle smart points if Salad is made with the exact ingredients