- 1 boneless skinless chicken thinly sliced chicken breasts
- Dash of your favorite chicken seasoning (I use Daks original red seasoning.) you can get free shipping and 10% off using promo code WWpounddropper through Dak’s website here. They are salt free and taste amazing.
- 1 Tbsp pesto sauce ( I use Trader Joe’s)
- 1 Tbsp light mayonnaise ( I use best food light mayonnaise)
- slices of red onion
- 1 ciabatta roll ( I use Trader Joe’s 3 point ciabatta roll)
- Season and grill chicken breast in a cast iron grill or outdoor grill. I use this cast iron grill.
- Grill chicken until it’s no longer pink.
- Slice ciabatta rolls and place in toaster.
- In a small mixing bowl combine pesto and mayo. Stir until both ingredients have been incorporated.
- Spread pesto mayo on toasted ciabatta and add onion and grilled chicken
Servings: Makes 1 sandwich/ 6 Freestyle smart points per sandwich
Points can vary depending on what brand of ingredients you use. The point value was based off the brands I use for this recipe.