Marinate Ingredients :
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire’s sauce
- 1 ½ tsp minced garlic or 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken (I use thinly sliced chicken breasts)
- 8 slices of hormel precooked black label bacon ( I get it at Sam’s club. It’s 4 slices for 2 Freestyle smart points)
- 4 Tbsp sugar free bbq sauce (I use G. Hughes Sugar Free BBQ Sauce)
- 2 oz light 3 blend cheese ( I use Trader Joe’s lite 3 cheese blend)
- 4 green onions (sliced and diced for garnish) and diced tomatoes if you choose.
- In a zip lock bag combine all marinate ingredients and chicken breasts. Close bag and flip around until all ingredients are incorporated. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Preheat lightly greased cast iron grill or outdoor grill to medium heat.
- Place chicken breasts on grill and cook until chicken is no longer translucent in the middle.
- After the chicken is finished cooking, transfer the chicken breasts to baking sheet covered in parchment paper or foil. Be sure to spray foil with non stick cooking spray.
- Spread 1 Tbsp of sauce free barbecue sauce over each chicken breast. Top each chicken breast with 2 slices of bacon and and a 1/2 oz of the light cheese. Place the baking sheet in an oven and set oven to 350 degrees and cook until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and garnish with green onions.
Servings: Makes 4 servings/ 4 Freestyle smart points per serving.