- 8 oz dry Al Dente Carba-Nada Egg Fettuccine.
- 1/2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 5 Tbsp store bought Spinach and Artichoke Dip ( I use Trader Joe’s which can be found in their freezer section)
- 1 lb raw skinless boneless chicken tenders or breasts ( you can use precooked or rotisserie chicken as a substitute)
- 1 tsp no salt Daks Italian Blast seasoning or you can use any dry Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup non fat plain or Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Place Spinach and Artichoke Dip in microwave for 2 1/2 minutes until melted.
- Spray a large skillet with non stick cooking spray. Place raw diced chicken in skillet, sprinkle chicken with Daks Italian Blast seasoning or paprika, salt and pepper. Cook until chicken is no longer translucent. Add minced garlic and stir until garlic is combined with chicken.
- Cook Carba-Nada Fettuccine noodles (3 minutes) or as directed on bag & drain. Set aside
- In a small bowl combine Spinach and Artichoke Dip and greek yogurt, stir until well combined. Add Spinach and Artichoke sauce to garlic and chicken in skillet and stir until all ingredients are incorporated. Remove from heat.
- In a mixing bowl combine cooked noodles, spinach and artichoke sauce and cooked chicken. Stir until all ingredients are completely combined.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish and sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.
Servings: Makes 4 (1 1/2 cup) servings/ 5 Freestyle smart points per serving
The points may vary depending on the brands used. The point value has been calculated based off the brands used in recipe.