- 5 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup non fat plain greek yogurt or plain non fat yogurt ( you could also use light mayo for additional points).
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 3 Tbsp Italian style bread crumbs
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine yogurt, cheese, and seasonings. Mix well.
2. Place chicken breasts on a lined with parchment paper cookie sheet.
3.Spoon mixture on top of chicken breasts. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of chicken breasts.
4.Cook for 25-28 min.
Servings: Makes 5 servings/ 2 Freestyle SmartPoints® per serving.