- 1 egg
- Dash of lemon extract
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 2 Tbsp. Splenda Brown sugar blend
- 3 Tbsp. Stevia or sugar substitute
- 1 1/4 cup Gold Medal self rising flour
- 2 Tbsp. Land o’ Lakes made with canola oil light butter melted or you can substitute 3 Tbsp of unsweetened applesauce in place of the light butter.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray loaf pan (9×5 or 8×4) with non stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl add egg, water, lemon juice, lemon extract, and brown sugar. Stir well.
4. In a separate bowl combine flour, sugar substitute
5. Add dry ingredients into the wet slowly as you stir.
Before the two are incorporated add in frozen raspberries and melted butter. Stir just until barely combined.
DO NOT OVER MIX.
The number one tip is to not over mix.
6. Pour into pan and bake for 30-45 minutes or until an inserted knife or toothpick comes out clean. If making them into muffins decrease the cooking time to 14-16 minutes.
Store in an airtight container
Servings: 12 slices for 2 Freestyle SmartPoints® per slice or 12 muffins for 2 points each