- 12 boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Daks Original Red seasoning or paprika
- 1 tsp Daks Spices blackened or any blackened spice mix
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
Use promo code WWpounddropper and get free shipping and 10% off your order with Daks Spices. Click here to order.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together Daks blackened spice, garlic and paprika.
- In another shallow dish, whisk egg until beaten.
- Dip each tender in egg mixture and then coat each chicken tender in the panko bread crumbs & spices, making sure that each piece is evenly coated.
- Repeat steps for the additional chicken tenders.
- Place chicken tenders on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and cook for 14-18 minutes until they are nice and crispy. ( you can also cook them in the air fryer at 390 degrees for 6-8 minutes)
Servings: Makes 12 blackened chicken tenders /4 chicken tenders for 2 Freestyle smart points
Notes: I cook them in my Simple Living air fryer. It’s one I highly recommend. Click here for the link.