This week I’m teaming up with Devotion Nutrition. They are in the process of repackaging their products and are offering 10% off your order. Use promo code PD10 and click here to order yours today.
- 1 scoop Devotion Nutrition Brownie Batter protein powder (or one sample packet) or you can use 1/4 cup of another protein powder that is specifically made for baking
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup warm or hot water
- 1 Tbsp @pillsbury sugar free vanilla of chocolate frosting (melted)
- 1/2 Tbsp Toffee Baking Bites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients into a small mixing bowl and mix well using whisk or fork.
- Pour batter into a lightly greased silicone mini donut pan.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Take them out of the oven and let them cool for 5-7 minutes.
- Put 1 Tbsp sugar free frosting in a microwaveable bowl for 15 seconds to melt the frosting and then spread evenly on top of donuts.
- Sprinkle toffee bits on top of cooked frosted donuts
Servings: Makes 6 mini donuts/ 1 Freestyle Smartpoint per donut
*Points may vary if you use another brand of protein powder