- 4 Olé wellness wheat tortillas ( or any 1 point tortillas)
- 3 oz light shredded cheese blend ( I use Trader Joe’s lite three cheese blend)
- 1 (10 oz) can “Old El Paso” Red enchilada sauce
- 1 (16 oz) can fat free traditional refried beans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 8×8-inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, mix refried beans, 2 oz of light cheese blend, and 2 Tbsp enchilada sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Spread two spoon fulls of enchilada sauce onto the baking dish.
- Spoon bean and cheese filling in the middle of each tortilla and wrap tortilla around filling.
- Arrange filled tortillas in the prepared baking dish.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over filled tortillas and sprinkle remaining 1 oz. cheese over sauce. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes and remove aluminum for the last 5 minutes until cheese is nice and bubbly.
Servings: Makes 4 servings/ 3 Freestyle smart points per serving.