- 1 (16 oz.) can fat free tradition refried beans
- 6 oz. light guacamole ( I use reduced guilt guacamole from Trader Joe’s)
- 3/4 cup lite cheese ( I use lite three cheese blend from Trader Joe’s)
- 1 cup fat free salsa
- 1 (16oz) container fat plain yogurt (or you can use fat free sour cream for additional points)
- 1 Tbsp taco seasoning ( I use salt free Dak’s Taco Knight)
- 1 bunch green onions
- Spread refried beans in shallow serving dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix sour cream and Taco Seasoning and stir until well blended.
- Spread over refried beans.
- Top with layers of salsa, then guacamole, cheese, and then onions.
Servings: Makes 4 (1/2 cup) servings/ 3 Freestyle smart points per serving.