- 2 cups skinless, boneless diced or shredded chicken breast or canned chicken
- 1 (10.5oz) can of healthy request Cream of Chicken soup
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt or Greek yogurt
- 1 (12oz) package of frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 tsp Italian seasonings ( I use Daks Italian Blast)
- 1 Tbsp flour or cornstarch
- 36 wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a skillet, sprayed with non stick cooking spray, sauté chopped onion and then add seasonings.
- Once the onions are carmelized, add the can of soup and water.
- Add vegetables and cooked chicken.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat. Add Greek yogurt. If needed add 1 tbsp. of flour or cornstarch to help thicken.
- Using a muffin pan, place two wonton wrappers so the inner lap.
- Bake wonton wrapper ‘bowls’ for about 3-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Using a large spoon, fill each wonton with chicken filling.
- Place another wonton wrapper on top and press/tuck so edges are sealed.
- Bake for additional 5-7 minutes until top wrapper is golden brown.
Servings: Makes 12 Pot Pie wontons/ 2 Freestyle smart points per wonton