Nothing like a Reese’s Peanut Butter Protein Waffle to start your day with.
- 1 scoop or 1 sample packet of Devotion Nutrition brownie batter protein powder or 1/4 cup of any chocolate protein powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Unsweetened Hershey Powdered Chocolate
- 1/2 Tbsp peanut butter powder. (Mixed inside of waffle).
- dash of baking powder
- 3 spoonfuls non fat Greek yogurt.
- 2 Tbsp water
- Mix all ingredients together and put into a waffle iron that has been sprayed with non stick cooking.
- Top with 2 Tbsp of melted peanut butter powder and Sugar Free syrup and fat free Reddi whip
Servings: Makes 1 giant Belgium waffle or 3 pancakes / 2 Freestyle smart points for waffle or 3 pancakes plus additional 2 points for 2 Tbsp of drizzled peanut butter powder and 2 Tbsp sugar free syrup.
Save 10% on your Devotion order with promo code PD10. Click here for Devotion Nutrition’s website to order.
Click here to purchase the Hamilton Beach waffle iron I have and love. It cooks the waffle crispy on the outside and soft in the middle. I highly recommend it for your waffles!