- 10 shrimp, cooked, thawed, peeled and deveined
- 8 oz artificial or fresh crab meat
- 4 oz. light cream cheese
- 1/3 cup non fat plain or Greek yogurt
- 2 green onion scallions (diced)
- 1 large minced clove garlic
- Dash of salt free, all natural Daks original red or paprika
- 1/2 dash of red pepper flakes (optional)
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor or blender combine shrimp, crabmeat, onions, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and garlic. Mix until well blended
- Spray two- 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray, and push in 1 wonton wrapper to form a cup. (The edges will stick out.)
- Cook wontons by themselves for 5 minutes. Let them cool for 5 additional minutes and then add one spoonful of cream cheese mixture into each cup.
- Repeat with remaining filling and wonton skins.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan on top of each filled crab and shrimp mixture.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until wonton wrapper is slightly browned, should be no more than 10 minutes.
Servings: Makes 24 Rangoon’s
Point Value: 1 Freestyle smart point each or 3 for 5 Freestyle smart points.