- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded or chopped (rotisserie, shredded, or grilled)
- 1/3 cup Frank’s original buffalo sauce
- 1 Tbsp Land o’ Lakes light butter made with Canola oil (melted)
- 2 Tbsp light ranch or blue cheese dressing ( I use litehouse Opa ranch )
- 5 laughing cow cheese wedges ( 1 wedge per wrap)
- 5 low point tortilla (I use olé extreme wellness spinach and herb tortillas)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked chicken, buffalo sauce & butter until the chicken is fully coated with the sauce.
- Spread 1 cheese wedge on each tortilla.
- Divide the chicken mixture evenly (about 1/3 cup) and place it on top of each tortilla.
- Fold in the sides of the tortilla and roll the wrap up.
- Top with light dressing.
Servings: Makes 5 Buffalo chicken wraps/ 3 Freestyle smart points each
You can make 1 buffalo chicken wrap by reducing the light butter to 1/2 tsp and light dressing to 1 Tbsp. The points would still be 3 Freestyle smart points if you use a 1 Freestyle smart point tortilla and laughing cow cheese wedge.